Snape, Snape, Severus Snape, DUMBLEDORE
BUT THAT IS NOT HOW IT GOES
ROOn, ROOn, ROOn Weeeeasley
The season of leg shaving is upon us.
Do not touch your body with bad intentions. Rub your belly when it is full. Stroke your soft skin. Hug yourself, even if it’s silly, because it feels nice. Pleasure yourself. Do not touch your body with bad intentions. Do not pinch at the fat on your stomach. Do not scratch at your skin. Do not hate the shell you’re encased in.
- entering a warm room after being out in the cold
- peeling off your socks after a long day
- the “boom” in your heart when you hear a firework explode
- having someone brush your hair
- the buzz of your fingers opening a package you’ve been waiting for
- writing with a new pen
- the funny feeling in your stomach when you see the sun outside your window and realize you’ve stayed up all night