I’m feeling disconnected today. Maybe it’s from this past week, or maybe I’m going numb again so I don’t feel the anxiety. It’s too bad it’s just ignored
Out of the mouths and all that
We’re on our way to the grocery this morning, and we see a young woman in the parking lot changing clothes. My husband says, “looks like someone’s doing the Walk of Shame.” My son pipes up from the back seat in this emphatically cheery voice, “why do they call it that? Sex is wonderful! They should call it the Getting Laid Parade!”
You may think that your only choices are to swallow your anger or throw it in someone’s face. But there is a third option; you can just let it go. And only when you do that is it really gone, and you can move forward.
a discussion on sexual orientation
- me: *explaining various sexual orientations to a classmate*
- classmate: wait, what's polyamory?
- me: well, it's when someone has more than one intimate relationship at a time with the knowledge and consent of everyone involved.
- professor: *overhears from front of class*
- professor: that is d i s g u s t i n g
- me: *defensively* um, actually, no it's--
- professor: how DARE they put a greek prefix on a latin root like that?! What right do they have to decimate my beautiful antiquated languages?!?! GREEK AND LATIN DO NOT FRATERNIZE THIS IS LIKE THAT STUPID ROMANTIC SUBPLOT BETWEEN THAT DWARF AND THAT ELF IN THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!
- me: ....
- me: ....
- me: ....
- professor: it should be polyerosy
I have a big fat ass.
Big big thighs
And no little waist.
Am I still in, tho?
markofthesoul said: You know what to do with that big fat butt *dances* …No, but really though. Own every single curve on your body. Please. For all the girls who can’t because they don’t know how yet. You’re beautiful.
MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, EMBRACE EVERY SINGLE CURVE YOU HAVE WITH ME.
Reblog if you dont shave your legs everyday.
I just want everyone to see how unrealistic some expectations are.
Who in the hell has the motivation to shave their legs e everyday?
Who is expecting that?! Nobody I know actually expects a woman to shave every day.